12/27/11

My Mind is a Volcano


My mind is a VOLCANO













My life is crazy
My life is crazy happy
My life is crazy sad
My life is crazy mad
My life aint crazy bad
My life is crazy weird
My life is crazy everyday

I thanks God now that my life is crazy sober, every single day!
My brain is a volcano
It continually erupts
The lava never solidifies and the warm liquid flows down my body
I need to quick grab a pen or keyboard
To write all these burning ideas down
To capture the flame of thought
Before it escapes my brain
Forget but not forgot

My hands cannot keep up with my mind
I fear I might leave a thought behind

But I never look back
Have no regrets
Because every mistake I make holds my hand all of the time
My lessons walk with me in the middle of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment