6/1/11

Kiss

I loved kissing you on the bridge
You made me quiver deep in my heart
The butterflies were shaking in my organs of organs
Deep inside my soul
To the pitt of my being

Everything that existed stopped
For a moment in time
When we met lips

Lips of lips I am lost in your kiss
Underneath the picnic table
Listening to a compact disc
I could hold you forever

Your fingers fell over my skin
Like fiery silk on water
Gliding through galaxies
Not stopping to look at stars but to explode

Wheels a turning in your abyss of eyes
Staring into my soul
You can see my true essence

You move me up a mountain
You touch me like a goddess
i would worship you all night in the temple of my sheets

Smoking a cigarette
The smoke rises into the sunset
As your face touches mine

I am lost inside the world of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment